RESEARCH INNOVATION INTO THE SCIENCE OF HOP QUALITY
The overarching research focus is control of resource input variables (water, nutrients, and climate) to optimize cone quality and yield. We aim to advance and control the quality of hop chemical profiles through the science of prescription hop formulas.
- substantial increase in hop cone quality
- 6 times better yield and growth density vs field grown hops
- precision control of irrigation water
- optimized dynamic nutrient delivery
- recirculated water and nutrients (minimizes loss and environmental impact)